East Central District
Hello and congratulations on becoming a professional member of the OPTA/APTA within the East Central District. You are not only supporting yourself in your life long journey in Physical Therapy, but you are supporting the profession by assisting in positive changes we can make to benefit us all. Please check out our Facebook group for the latest updates.
Don't forget about all of the resources you have access to as an APTA/OPTA member:
- Strengthen your practice and stay current with PT in Motion, Physical Therapy (PTJ), Guide to Physical Therapist Practice 3.0,
and the APTA Learning Center.
- 24/7 access to practice and clinical-related content at www.apta.org
the largest collection of PT resources
- Access to PTNow.org- clinical practice guidelines, clinical summaries, tests and measures, and links to full-text journal articles
- Earn CEUs and develop new skills to transform your career- save up to 40% on registrations, exam fees, courses, publications, and more. Plus, selected FREE CEU and discounted webinar opportunities via the APTA Learning Center.
- Advocate for fair payment and sound public health policies on issues that improve the health and quality of life of those you serve
For more information on becoming more involved within OPTA/APTA, feel free to contact Membership Coordinators: Dan Yanek PT, DPT (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dave Denton PT, DPT (email@example.com).
Interested in attending a future event? Click below to view our calendar!
SB 272 - PT Compact Legislation
Sens. Kristina Roegner (R-27) and Louis Blessing, III (R-8) have introduced legislation entering Ohio into the Physical Therapy Licensure Compact (PT Compact).
Join us at Transform 2020!
Transform 2020, Ohio's premier physical therapy conference, is about advancing the physical therapy practice by evaluating significant and evolving topics.