Transform 2019: OPTA's Annual Conference is about advancing the physical therapy practice by evaluating significant and evolving topics. Physical therapists, physical therapist assistants and students will enhance their skills and join in constructive concept exchanges through innovative educational sessions. Join us April 5 - 6, 2019 for Transform 2019: OPTA's Annual Conference as we feature essential and progressive practices that will influence patient outcomes and the future of our profession. Whether you’re a professional or student, you will be empowered by this year’s high-caliber programming and excited by new learning opportunities. Held at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel in the heart of bustling and vibrant Columbus, Annual Conference is the place to be for Ohio PT!
- New for 2019! -- Meet the Candidates
- Exciting new programming featuring topic-specific "Knowledge Pathways"
- Course session programming such as:
- “Respect the Bubble! How Am I as a Professional with Social Media, Personal Boundaries & Cell Phones”
- “Lifestyle Medicine in Physical Therapy Practice: Transforming Healthcare via Self Care - Part I & II”
- "Serial Casting the Pediatric Lower Extremity in the Outpatient Setting"
- + so much more!
- View all the sessions (PDF) or online
- 10.25 CEUs (5.75 for Friday/4.5 for Saturday) --Pending approval
- Guest Speakers, new session formatting + more is what you'll get at Transform 2019!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND:
- Annual Membership Recognition Meeting & Luncheon
- PAC raffle prize drawing with some awesome prizes!
- PACcy Hour Fundraiser --Buy your presale tickets!
- Therapy Madness (Formerly Student Challenge) -- Jeopardy-style competition where 12 PT, PTA teams compete! And newly added, Early Professional teams!