Lunch & Learn! Your Expertise Needed
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Lunch & Learn! We Need Your Expertise
CEU Webinar Series Hosted by OPTA
Lunch & Learn is a monthly webinar series hosted by OPTA that features quick, easy-to-access 60-minute CEU presentations during lunch on the second Tuesday of each month!
We invite you to share your expertise on your favorite PT topic! OPTA is now accepting proposals for 2019 Lunch & Learn presentations. Lunch & Learn presentations are a live course webinar lasting for a maximum of 60 minutes including a required Q&A session.
How to Submit Your Presentation for a Lunch & Learn:
Submit your webinar proposal to OPTA’s Professional Development Manager Patti Geary (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the following information:
- Course presenter name(s) and designation(s)
- Presenter contact information – email and phone number
- Presenter bio/credentials
- Course description
- Course learning objectives (3-5)
- Course timed agenda
- Course bibliography (minimum 5 references published in the last 10 years)
- Course keywords (3-5 words)
- Top 3 available dates (Mar. 12, May 14, July 9, Aug. 20, Oct. 8, Nov. 12, Dec. 10)
Some ideas for presentation topics:
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Women’s health
- YOUR EXPERTISE ON ANY TOPIC!
Lunch & Learn presentation proposals for 2019 must be submitted by Monday, December 7, 2018. If your presentation is selected, the OPTA's Professional Development Manager Patti Geary will contact you to schedule a date.
Once your course is selected, you will need to:
- Submit a headshot;
- Create a post-test of 10 multiple-choice questions (with answers highlighted) to evaluate participant learning;
- Create a PowerPoint presentation; and
- Participate in a SeminarWeb-hosted trial run approximately one week prior to your presentation date.
If you have any questions about the 2019 Lunch & Learn series, contact Patti Geary at email@example.com or call the OPTA office at (614) 855-4109.