Annual Conference 2018
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
How can physical therapists, physical therapist assistants and athletic trainers leverage technology in physical therapy practice? This year's event topic, “Leveraging Technology in Physical Therapy Practice: Application, Translation, Innovation” will highlight the societal impact physical therapy professionals make in the five core roles of management, patient/clients, consultation, education and research and how you can effectively achieve APTA's vision with optimal use of technological advancements.
Find out how physical therapy professionals are on the cutting edge of technological advancements at OPTA’s 2018 Annual Conference on April 13 -14, 2018. Registration closes April 5, 2018 -- don't miss out!
Whether you’re a professional or student, you will be empowered by this year’s high-caliber programming and excited by new learning opportunities. Held at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel in the heart of bustling and vibrant Columbus, Annual Conference is the place to be for Ohio PT!
Don't Miss PACcy Hour! Get 'em here >> (Buy Tickets Here)<<
Tickets for OPTA's PAC Raffle prize package (prize description coming soon) will be available to the right of registration on both days of Annual Conference. Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20 -- sales benefit the OPT-Political Action Committee. Winner will be announced Saturday, April 14 -- need not be present to win.
Attending on Saturday as well? We will have an additional prize drawing at the end of the event for all who are in attendance. This is a prize unlike anything else we've ever given away!
If you haven't already purchased your tickets to PACcy Hour on Friday, April 13, from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. buy your ticket here. You won't want to miss this fun event -- complete with appetizers, an open bar and live music! Tickets are $40 online and $45 at the door (and new for 2018, student PACcy hour pricing of $25)
- Popular Oxford Debate is returning
- Morning panel session with a new conference format
- Course session programming such as: ·
- “Leveraging and Demonstrating Value of Physical Therapy with Modern Marketing: A Clinical and Business Perspective”
- “Video Analysis for Even the Smallest Clinics”
- View all the sessions (PDF) or online
- 10 CEUs (6 for Friday/4 for Saturday)
- Guest Speaker, APTA CEO Justin Moore, PT, DPT and Director of Clinical Services & Residency Training from the University of Delaware, Tara Jo Manal, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, FAPTA
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND:
- Annual Membership Recognition Meeting & Luncheon
- PAC raffle prize drawing with some awesome prizes!
- PACcy Hour Fundraiser --Buy your presale tickets!
- Student Challenge -- Jeopardy-style competition where 12 PT and PTA teams compete!
Register for Conference Today!