Lunch & Learn! Your Expertise Needed
Monday, November 20, 2017
Lunch & Learn is a webinar series hosted by OPTA that features quick, easy-to-access 45-60 minute CEU presentations the second Tuesday of the month during lunchtime! More than 250 PTs and PTAs have attended OPTA’s Lunch & Learn webinars and we want to continue to host quality programming in 2018.
We need you to share your expertise on your favorite PT topic! OPTA is now accepting proposals for 2018 Lunch & Learn presentations. Lunch & Learn presentations must be live course webinars, a maximum of 60 minutes in length with a required Q&A session.
How to Submit Your Presentation for a Lunch & Learn:
Webinar proposals can be submitted to Conference & Education Coordinator Lori Peffly (firstname.lastname@example.org) and should include the following:
- Program Title
- Learning Objectives
- Course Description
- Draft Program Agenda
- Speaker Biography
- Preferred date
**Presenters will automatically receive CE for teaching his/her course. CEUs will be determined by the OPTA CE reviewers.
Some ideas for presentation topics:
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Women’s health
- Pain management
- YOUR EXPERTISE ON ANY TOPIC!
Lunch & Learn presentation proposals are DUE by Monday, December 4, 2017. If your presentation is selected, OPTA's Conference & Education Manager will contact you to schedule.
Lunch & Learn presentation proposals can be submitted at any time. If your presentation is selected, OPTA's Education Coordinator will contact you to schedule a date in the second half of 2018.
Requirements if course is selected:
- Create a PowerPoint.
- Participate in a SeminarWeb-hosted trial run, approximately one week prior to your presentation date.
- Submit the following finalized documents to OPTA at least 30 days prior to your presentation or live date.
- Learning objectives
- Presenter(s)' credentials/qualifications to reach the specific course material (1-2 paragraphs only)
- Headshot (.jpg file)
- Bibliography of at least 5 works published within the past 10 years
- Course agenda
- Detailed course description
- Post-test of approximately 10 multiple-choice questions (with answers highlighted) to evaluate participant learning (for recorded course)
Questions? Contact Lori Peffly at email@example.com.